Loredana Valenzano's BLOG

Something about me, my daily life, science, music, news, curiosities and so on...

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Emanuele docet

Since a couple of nights, suddendly, Emanuele decided that he does not like anymore when I sleep on my right body-side. We understood that Monday evening. I was simply laying in bed on that body-side and as usual he started to arrange himself to stay more comfortable... first with normal movements... then stronger and stronger as a real complain: I could not calm him down!!! He was really angry!!! A series of "#!?*#@!!&#@" start coming out from my belly!!! I asked Maurizio to use his "power" (that is still working) but that did not work as well... then he realized that probably, in that position, I was "squeezing" Emanuele!!! I felt very bad since I did not understand what was going on. In these months I always menaged to realized Emanuele's needs!!! I changed my position and actually he stopped complaining :) According to our knowledge, Emanuele's back corresponds to my left body-side so probably he does not experience any problem when I lay in that way. On the other hand, since he is bigger and bigger, it is understandable that he might not like anymore the left side since it is there that his face, arms and legs are. Fair enough!!! Now, the problem is that I can lay only on my left body-side for all the night... which is not that pleasent after a couple of hours... so the trick is to rest for 10-15 minutes that part (staying awake), rearrange myself in that position for the next two hours and so on...

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home