Loredana Valenzano's BLOG

Something about me, my daily life, science, music, news, curiosities and so on...

Sunday, December 10, 2006

In the last 10 days

Eating some bread... at last!!!

Getting bored on the tram #18.

Trying out the new "chair" so that we can all go to the restaurant and to pizzeria sometimes.

Eating a "grissino stirato a mano".

"Gnam... I did a good job so far..."

Baby "birba"...

...first damage for nonni Valenzano.

With Javier at nonni Valenzano's, the day before he left for Christmas Holiday.

First time with a real shirt :)

On tram #18 towards another zia Laura...

With zia Laura (bis): long time Maurizio's friend.

"She is a good looking woman...."

".... I like her!!!"

"Do I have a sister?!?!?!" (we had the impression that Emanuele thought this doll was a real person since he did not try to "eat" her and he looked her straight into her eyes.)

Merry Christmas!!!! (#1)

Merry Christmas!!!! (#2)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home