Loredana Valenzano's BLOG

Something about me, my daily life, science, music, news, curiosities and so on...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Back online

I am back online after some days of silence. Again, (busy)^n with Emanuele. We were actually ready a few minutes ago to go out for a walk without any destination, only a walk to make Emanuele sleep. On the other hand he felt deeply asleep while listening to Ozzy Osborne's Black Sabbath and we decided to stay home and take the occasion to take care of some of those hundreds of things we abandoned in the last days... as the blog, in my case! So, now I am in the kitchen with my iBook and the wireless connection (see pic) trying to catch up while Emanuele is sleeping on the sofa and Maurizio is taking weird pictures of him... see one of the next post. I hope to have enough time to cure everything I want to post before he wakes up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home