Loredana Valenzano's BLOG

Something about me, my daily life, science, music, news, curiosities and so on...

Thursday, July 06, 2006

The quiet after the storm

After a couple of days of silence, here I am, back online. Emanuele did not give me the time to upload the blog, as he has been eating all the time! As you know, he was supposed to born the 4th of July. Maybe it is a coincidence but that day he wanted to stay all the time with me. Not even Maurizio with his power to calm him down, was able to keep him quiet. Emanuele menaged to finish all the milk from one breast, twice in 24 hours. Likely the other one had still something to offer him! Anyway, yesterday and today he is again the Emanuele we all know: quiet, sweet and asking for care only if he really needs something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home