Loredana Valenzano's BLOG

Something about me, my daily life, science, music, news, curiosities and so on...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

After Emanuele's birth...

Dear all, it is with infinite happiness that I am posting for the first time after Emanuele's birth! I know that all of you stayed tuned through Maurizio's blog and I thank you for this. It is a great joy for us to receive your comments and best wishes for our little treasure. As it is a great joy to collect all of them to let Emanuele read them once he will be a young man. So far, we have collected more than 50 messages from all over the world and it is again a great happiness for us to know how many people are partecipating to this unique moment we are living, making it even more special and memorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home